Comparison of LED lights and energy saving lamps
Advantages of LED lights
1. Energy saving: luminous efficiency can reach 80%~90%
2. Environmental protection: LED production process does not need to add mercury, does not need to be inflated, good impact resistance, good shock resistance, not easy to break, easy to transport, very environmentally friendly, has become a “green energy.”
3. The life is very long: generally between 50,000 hours and 100,000 hours, because the LED is a semiconductor device, even if it is frequently switched, it will not affect the service life.
4. The size of the LED components is very small: it is more convenient to arrange and design various equipments, and it can better realize the effect of “seeing the light without seeing the light source” in the night scene lighting.
5. The concentration of light energy emitted by the LED is very high: it is concentrated in a small wavelength window and has high purity.
6. LED response time is very fast: at the subtle level, as soon as the switch is turned on, it will be on immediately, without delay and flicker.
7. LED’s illuminance is very strong: the brightness attenuation is much lower than the traditional light source.
8.LED can be driven by low-voltage DC: it has the advantages of small load and interference, and has low requirements on the use environment.
9. Better control of the luminescence spectrum composition: thus better for local or accent lighting of museums and pavilions.
10. The size of the forbidden band of the semiconductor light-emitting layer semiconductor material can be controlled: thereby emitting light of various colors and having a higher chroma.
11. High color rendering: no damage to the human eye.
Disadvantages of energy-saving lamps:
1. Polluted environment: Mercury pollution in the production process and after use. At present, Western countries pay considerable attention to mercury pollution. Chinese people are also increasingly aware of the dangers of mercury pollution.
2. Start slow: electronic ballast is required to start if necessary
3. The bright line spectrum (discontinuous), so the usual energy-saving lamps are purple, and the things under the energy-saving lamps will be seriously discolored. Blue will turn purple, red and yellow will look more vivid. Therefore, energy-saving lamps should not be used in color matching work.
4. Because it is a glass product, it is easy to break, it is not easy to transport, and it is not easy to install.
5. It is easy to damage, short life, energy saving and not saving money. This sentence is the best portrayal of it.